Starts Tuesday May 3rd at 11 am PST | 2 pm est
A 6 Week COURSE with Kimberly Ann Johnson and Guest presenters
✨ Do you feel overwhelmed, exhausted and distant from inspiration?
✨ Do you realize that personal healing work might be limited in scope but also feel like you need it now more than ever?
✨ Are you confused about what your place is and what your work is to do in these times?
Be unapologetic in your own skin.
The only way through the contradictory opposites is to expand our capacity and strengthen our relationship to center.
To find that center, we have to move.
True freedom comes through the possibility and actualization of movement.
You cannot be of service if you are confused and immobilized,
You cannot be of service if you are continually outraged without a direction for that energy or a way to dissipate it.
Activating Your Inner Jaguar is about awakening and harnessing true power for good.
Together we will MOVE. We are in the midst of a collective MOVEMENT.
Who will you be through this reckoning?
We go beyond concepts and rationalization to honor what our animal body already knows. If we understood our own wildness, we would be in right relationship with the Earth and all the creatures on this Earth.
How will you sustain your energy to do the long-haul work required of all of us, as societal power centers shift?
If we want to mobilize our privilege, and I am assuming you do if you are here, then we have to have a center to return to.
Our default responses to “fawning” and “niceness,” as well as outright subjugation, render us untrustworthy to ourselves and untrustworthy as allies and accomplices.
True accomplice-ship must originate from a steady center, otherwise it reads as overcompensation and self-serving.
Guilt and shame are not long-term motivators.
You can claim power and share power.
Activate Your Inner Jaguar is for you if:
- you feel that your empathy is more of a hindrance than a help
- there is a disconnect between what you want in life, and what you’re getting
- You’re trying to figure out who you are or what’s yours to do in the midst of all this change
- have chronic yeast infections, BV, or pain during sex
- You recoil from conflict or never feel there’s a good outcome from it
- You have difficulty figuring out what you need or want, let alone asking for it
- You feel exhausted, depleted and tired of trying to do the right thing with little results
- You’ve never really recovered from a birth or loss experience
- You shut down around sex (low desire or pleasure), or a proclivity to end up in experiences you’re not sure you wanted
This course is for HUMANS-- lovers, parents, birth-workers, bodyworkers, therapists, and people who want to become more animal, more human and more humane.
????????In this class, you will learn:
- Understand your own nervous system in real time and in your own body
- Have space to grieve
- Learn how to accurately read the signals your body is giving you and know what direction to move to from there
- Come to a deeper understanding of feminine spirituality and how you want to devote yourself to it
- Identify your own power center
- Move stagnant energy so you can feel more like yourself
- Learn how to stop projecting your anxiety outwards and learn to metabolize it, so you can communicate from your deepest truth, and be heard
- Practice surfing big waves of emotions and sensations so that you feel like you feel like you’re the surfer and not the stormy ocean
How is this class different from other Jaguar offerings?
⭐ Tuesdays are the foundational Activate Your Inner Jaguar foundational work- the anchor classes.
⭐ This class will have a weekly movement class led by somatic teachers in forms such as Tantric Dance, Authentic Movement, The Class, and Q’oya. You will get a chance to get a sweat on, as well as many examples of somatic movement and inspiration.
⭐ Jaguar: Movement Edition is a 6-week class based on the original Activate Your Inner Jaguar from Call of the Wild with weekly movement and dance experiences to support the integration of the nervous system work as well as to offer you many doorways back to yourself.
Many people- dance teachers, physical therapists, musicians, personal trainers and artists- often ask me if they should do trauma training. I usually tell them that I love Somatic Experiencing training, AND many of them are already doing trauma work in thier teaching by getting people to feel and move and be in their bodies.
Before there was explicit “trauma” or “somatic work,” there was singing and dancing. There was moving together. There were rites of passage. There were ways of marking times and seasons of life.
Now we can use the tools of somatics with the remembering of what it is to move and be led together.
Super Earlybird: $297 | Earlybird: $347
Regular Price: $397
A Note On Refunds: Transparency is a core value of the Jaguar community, we put a lot of effort into an accurate representation of the course experience and we are happy to answer your questions in advance. Because our products are digital goods that are accessible once the course begins we do not offer refunds. Thank you for understanding.
Teachers & Class Schedule
Join this line up of wise women teachers for a month of exploration through somatics, movement, crone wisdom and storytelling through the lens of the Activate Your Inner Jaguar material.
Kimberly Ann Johnson
Author, Sexological Bodyworker, and Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
Kimberly Ann Johnson is a Sexological Bodyworker, Somatic Experiencing practitioner, Structural Integration practitioner, postpartum advocate, retired yoga teacher and single mom.
She is the author of Call of The Wild: How We Heal Trauma, Awaken Our Own Power, And Use It For Good (HarperWave, 2021) and the early mothering classic The Fourth Trimester: Healing Your Body, Balancing Your Emotions and Restoring Your Vitality (Shambhala, 2017) published in seven languages around the world.
For the past 12 years, she has been helping women recover from birth, gynecological surgeries and sexual boundary ruptures.
Her work has been featured on the Goop! podcast, The New York Times, Forbes, Vogue, New York Magazine’s The Cut, Harper’s Bazaar, Today.com and many more. She is the host of the Sex Birth Trauma podcast with 750,000 unique downloads.