Nervous System Foundations
A 4 Week Course on nervous system essentials for women
Women all around the world are experiencing record levels of stress, anxiety, depression, and autoimmune issues.
Fertility, birth and sex have gotten more complicated and challenging. Not to mention two years of restricted movements and huge life transitions.
The truth is, many women are stuck in a cycle of trauma, with no idea how to heal from it.
What’s worse, most of the resources out there for healing trauma are written from a male perspective, which makes them ineffective for women, because women heal differently from trauma than men do.
Activate Your Inner Jaguar work offers a way forward.
By developing a felt sense of your own nervous system, you can start to work with your body, instead of against it — and transform unprocessed trauma.
You’re able to get back in touch with the natural cycles of your body, and allow yourself to heal, and in doing so, contribute to the collective healing of women as a whole.
YOU can be a leader by investing in and devoting yourself to translating your own nervous system so no one else has to.
In this round of Activate your Inner Jaguar, we will go back to the roots of our felt sense perception of the nervous system. It’s not an idea.
It’s an experience.
After this course, you won’t have to wonder or guess at what state you’re in. You will know.
The body tells the story. So the amount of stress you carry coming through this experience will be directly proportional to how you have been able to move through it.
And we will be feeling in and through together. We have always needed each other, in ways that we may have not valued or understood.
Who Is This Class For?
- Women who have a sense that generic advice about calming down and relaxing more isn’t really helping them feel connected to their true power or to feel better.
- People who have done a lot of psychological and spiritual work but feel that some fundamental patterns are not changing.
- Yoga teachers, breathworkers, and bodyworkers who need a deeper understand of trauma + the nervous system
- Anyone who feels resigned or helpless or afraid and needs an infusion of fresh energy and tools
- Humans who need and want community and support
- Activists and care providers struggling with compassion fatigue + overall stamina
In This Class You Will Learn:
- Why women are stuck in a cycle of trauma, and why most of the resources out there aren’t designed to work with the way women heal.
- Practical steps to take if you feel like you’re under attack from your own body.
- How to activate a healthy fight response (which may be the total opposite of what you’ve been taught, and which is key to healing.)
- The relationship between trauma and your body, and how you can transform past trauma into present power.
- How to speak your nervous system’s “language” so you can work with it, instead of against it
- Accessible, practical exercises to read and react to the messages your body’s sending you.
- The keys to establishing a sense of safety and security within yourself, no matter what external circumstances you face.
- How to take meaningful and tangible action in response to the pressing social issues like racial justice and climate change
- Simple, effective ways to reconnect with the natural cycle of your body (no matter where you are in life) and allow yourself to truly relax, feel safe, and heal from physical and emotional trauma.
$199 REGULAR PRICE
A Note On Refunds: Transparency is a core value of the Jaguar community, we put a lot of effort into an accurate representation of the course experience and we are happy to answer your questions in advance. Because our products are digital goods that are accessible, once the course begins we do not offer refunds. Thank you for understanding.
What People Are Saying:
Kimberly Ann Johnson
Author, Sexological Bodyworker, and Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
Kimberly Ann Johnson is a Sexological Bodyworker, Somatic Experiencing practitioner, Structural Integration practitioner, postpartum advocate, retired yoga teacher and single mom.
She is the author of Call of The Wild: How We Heal Trauma, Awaken Our Own Power, And Use It For Good (HarperWave, 2021) and the early mothering classic The Fourth Trimester: Healing Your Body, Balancing Your Emotions and Restoring Your Vitality (Shambhala, 2017) published in seven languages around the world.
For the past 12 years, she has been helping women recover from birth, gynecological surgeries and sexual boundary ruptures.
Her work has been featured on the Goop! podcast, The New York Times, Forbes, Vogue, New York Magazine’s The Cut, Harper’s Bazaar, Today.com and many more. She is the host of the Sex Birth Trauma podcast with 750,000 unique downloads.