The Skill of Culture Building, The Making of Tribe, Spiritual Colonialism, and Grief Practice with Matthew Stillman.
We dive into the big questions of where we are at in this point in time- what is community? How do we make it? Are we right to want tribe, and if so, what does that really mean? We also touch on the deepest parts of our connection from Earth and place, and how that can come to bear with “medicine,” Ayahuasca and spiritual colonialism.
What Matt Shares:
- How the city you are from is different than the place you are from
- Origin of the word “tribe” -tribe is much more than an affinity
- How race + culture intersect, and the origin of culture
- The history of Ayahuasca and spiritual colonialism
- The need for grief practice