In this episode, we talk to astrologer Shannon Aganza for a deeper understanding of astrology: both in your own birth chart, and in the current transits (specifically Mars and Venus retrograde).
Often we think that astrology is just our sun sign, and that couldn’t be further from the truth. All of the planets—Mars, Venus, Saturn, Mercury, etc—were in a certain sign and house of your chart when you were born. Shannon will tell you how to find Venus and Mars in your own chart, and what that means for you in terms of love, intimacy and sex.
Normally, people view astrology as other-worldly, but actually, it can be used as a map of the physical body as well. In this podcast, we’ll look at that in regards to relationship and sexuality.
What You’ll Hear
- The astrological map of the body: each sign and its corresponding body part
- How these body parts can unlock a key to a different kind of ertocism
- How to interpret Mars and Venus in your own chart, and how to find them
- The current Venus retrograde (October 7 – November 15), an invitation to look more deeply at our internal relationship to love
- What to do during a Venus retrograde: major cleanup! It’s not a time to start a relationship, but the people who appear might be there to teach you something
- What this Venus retro means for your relationships and breakups
- She explains the nuances of the planets & their “exalted” placement
- Juicy astrological tidbits about the meaning of the sun in your chart, the moon, and more!