If you think you might need it, you probably do.
THURSDAY, April 22nd at 11 am PT | 2 PM ET
Because let's face it. Who doesn't?
- If you regularly live in sadness or numbness, anger might be underneath that.
- If you have a short temper or unexplained rage, you need a place to channel it.
- If you’re fed up with the state of the world, the incentivized polarity, structural injustice, and you want to be an effective ally and agent of change, you need to move it.
- If you feel pretty great, and you want to feel better, come throw a sanctioned temper tantrum.
Come for this breath and movement experience so we can LAY IT ALL DOWN for a hot minute.
In this free one hour class:
- We’ll spend about 45 minutes in cycles of breath and movement to a soundtrack that will most likely include some Fela Kuti and Guns’n’Roses.
- The last 15 minutes will be integration, sharing and questions.
- I hope that you will be able to pop into the corner of a bedroom, or lock your kids in the garage (just kidding- hahaha) so that you can take this time for yourself for a bit of a RESET.
Kimberly Ann Johnson
Kimberly Ann Johnson is the author of Call of The Wild: How We Heal Trauma, Awaken Our Power and Use it for Good (HarperWave, 2021) as well as the classic early mothering book The Fourth Trimester (Shambhala, 2017.)
She is a Sexological Bodyworker, Somatic Experiencing trauma resolution practitioner, birth doula, and single mom. She has trained yoga teachers, bodyworkers and birth workers both nationally and internationally specializing in scar tissue remediation and women’s pelvic, gynecological, and sexual health.
She has ushered thousands of women into their full voices and sexual expression through her signature courses Activate Your Inner Jaguar, Forging a Feminine Path, and MotherCircle.